PWRIIGO USER GUIDE
HOW TO CHECK REMAINING BATTERY CAPACITY:
Press the power button lightly to check the remaining battery capacity
While the jump starter is being charged, the indicator lights will flash one by one until it's maximum charge (all 4 indicators lights will stay on when the jump starter is fully charged).
HOW TO JUMP START A VEHICLE BATTERY:
1. Make sure the battery capacity of the jump starter has 4 indicator lights.
2. Connect the jump start cable to the drained battery of the vehicle. Connect red clamp to the positive "+" terminal and the black clamp to the negative "-" terminal.
2. Connect the jump start cable to the proper socket of the jump starter.
4. Now attempt to crank start the engine. If the engine does not start, wait at least 10 seconds before attempting to start the engine agin.
4b. If the jump starter has been drained or does not turn on after your first attempt(s), use the DC Car Charger to charge the jump starter in the car (car should be on "ACC" and make sure all accessories are OFF i.e. interior lights,radio, A/C, heater) until there are 3-4 indicator lights on the jump starter, and try again to start the vehicle.
5. Disconnect the jump start cable from the jump starter within 10 seconds after the engine has been successfully started.
(WARNING! DO NOT TOUCH THE RED AND BLACK CLAMPS TOGETHER OR CONNECT BOTH TO THE SAME PIECE OF METAL TO PREVENT PHYSICAL INJURY AND DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE. DO NOT USE THE JUMP START CABLE FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE OTHER THAN JUMP STARTING THE VEHICLE. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES!)
HOW TO TURN ON THE LED LIGHT:
Press and hold the Power button for 5 seconds to turn on the LED light. once the LED light is turned on, double pressing the power button will cycle through additional modes:
1. Solid Light
2. Strobe Light
3. SOS Flashing
CHARGING MOBILE ELECTRONIC DEVICE:
The jump starter has one 5V USB port.
1. Make sure the electronic device is 5V powered.
2. Connect a USB adapter cable to one of the USB ports on the jump starter.
3. Attach the compatible charging adapter plug to the supplied USB adapter cable and plug into the electronic device.
4. Press the Power button to start the electronic device.
Note: USB ports will accept standard USB cables included with your electronic device. Either USB ports will accept standard USB cables included with your electronic device.
HOW TO CHARGE THE JUMP STARTER:
Use only the supplied AC adapter or DC adapter to charge the jump starter.
Warning! Any other chargers may cause possible damage and/or reduce the service life of the jump starter.
Battery Life Cycles > 500
Dimensions: 135mm x 77mm x 15mm
Weight: 7 ounces
Operating Temparature: -30 Degress Celsius ~ +80 Degress Celsius
Storage Temperature: 0 Degrees Celsius ~ +60 Degress Celsius
Input: DC 15V-1A / 5V-1A
Jump Start Current: 300Amps MAX
LED Energy: 0.5W